Job description / Role
- Responsible for maintaining effective communications with existing parents, handling queries and being the liaison between other school personnel and departments.
- Promoting the school to new parents, coordinating school tours and events and creating newsletters for new and existing parents.
- Maintain open lines of communication to existing parents to ensure their concerns, complaints and compliments feedback are handled effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Marketing the School to a wider community
- No specialized qualifications are required for the role but a good standard of education would be expected. Previous experience in a Marketing / Communications role will be beneficial.
- Should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A minimum of two years in a customer focused role
- We are seeking an individual with a customer-centered philosophy that can develop and maintain strong working relationships with both parents and School staff
- Bilingual (Arabic and English); an effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing.
- Has the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
- Computer literate.
About the Company
Al Shohub School was founded in 1999, by Her Highness Sheikha Shaikha bint Saif Al Nahyan, in order to ensure the availability of outstanding girls’ education in Abu Dhabi.
At Al Shohub we provide students with the Ministry of Education Arabic Language, Social Studies and Islamic Studies Curriculum for native Arabic speakers, in conjunction with the English National Curriculum, tailored for the UAE, rich in cultural tradition and at the same time abundant with the energy and spirit of the 21st century. Students at Al Shohub enjoy an excellent all-round education and the opportunity to explore their own gifts and talents in order, one day, to make a significant contribution to the future of the UAE. We aim to inspire a love of creative learning and intellectual development in the classroom, whilst also encouraging each girl to achieve her potential outside the classroom through an extensive programme of co-curricular activities.
In all that we do, emphasis is placed on innovation, exploration and discovery in an atmosphere of courtesy and concern for others. Our students are encouraged to take part in activities which challenge them and also to make a contribution, both in their local community and further afield, enabling them to become responsible citizens in their school and the wider world.
Al Shohub is a school which is deeply rooted in the values of the Emirati community, driven by the aspirations of parents and guided by the requirements of our regulatory body, ADEK, to ensure that our students are placed at the centre of all that is achieved.
Above all, Al Shohub is a happy, vibrant place to learn and to grow, secure in the knowledge that all who are part of the Al Shohub community are warmly welcomed and respected on the journey to success.