Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
- Ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
- Personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions
- Assist the Bell Attendants in handling guest luggage and belongings carefully, check the car for forgotten items and respect the Lost & Found procedures.
- Assist the drivers, bellboys and doormen in the daily activity.
- Assist outsourced valet parking staff when needed and ensure the same hotel standards and procedures are respected
- Provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times
- Maintain good working relationships with all colleagues
- Relevant work experience in the same field preferably in a 5-star hotel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and associates.
- Lift and carry objects, push and pull luggage carts when required.
- Know the Plant for the Planet* project;
- Know the sustainable development actions set up by the hotel;
- Know sustainable development related activities (exhibitions, nature outings, bike hire, parks, architecture, shops, restaurants, cooperatives, etc.).
- Know access to public transport.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.