Partner Development Manager for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
Partner Development Manager (L&D) for an International Professional Services Firm, Dubai.
Reporting to the Head of Partner Experience, this position is responsible for driving training initiatives and solutions for Partners, and enabling robust evaluation strategies to measure the outcome and business impact of those solutions. Expected to liaise extensively with Partners and cross Line of Service teams, and to closely connect with various stakeholders across the firm.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
Partner training and coaching
• Assess partner’s developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identify and arrange suitable training solutions for them
• Develop the Partner training annual calendar, including but not limited to registrations and completion as needed
• Benchmark existing programs and identify what is fit for purpose
• Build solid relationships with the cross LoS Leadership & Succession (L&S) team and evaluate relevance of existing offerings
• Work towards enabling robust evaluation strategies to measure the outcomes & business impact of partner learning solutions
• Plan and assess the 'return on investment' of any training or development programme
• Derive insights from historical and current data for better informative decision making
• Manage Learning related communications and announcements to increase sign-ups and sessions completions
• Oversee sessions’ logistics, including relationships with hotels, team building providers, session
• preparations, etc.
• Oversee the Partner training budget and ensure consistent reporting to make informative decisions as needed
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to drive the Partner training agenda
• Act as the go-to-person for partners on all Learning related matters
Insights and mentorship:
• Derive insights from partner performance output (appraisal development plans), identify gaps and linkages, and map those to existing offerings or source new offerings to tackle them as needed
• Manage Partner mentorship map and its linkages to Partner performance and training
• Oversee Partner Institutional roles and the relevant rotation; Assess and suggest new roles, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant subject
• Master’s degree is a plus
• 8+ years of relevant experience (previous experience in a multinational required)
• Background in Learning and Development required
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
• Affinity to work with quantitative data, good analytics and ability to manage creation of presentations
• Organizational talent: Ability to work within an unstructured environment
• Service-oriented attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
• Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
• Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, G-Suite
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
A Leading Company In UAE
Group HR HRSS, Governance and Corporate Comms Director
Assistant Human Resources Manager
House of Shipping
TGC Middle East