Job description / Role
JEX Personnel are currently seeking a Senior level corporate lawyer for a long standing client of ours located in the UAE.
- Candidates will be brought on board at a senior level and will be working alongside some of the firms longstanding client which include a number of UAE ministries, International conglomerates and high value regional clients.
- As a result candidates will working alongside clients on a regular basis and expected to be comfortable advising them on confidential and high profile matters.
AED 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidates will ideally:
- Be admitted in a recognised Common law jurisdiction (ideally England & Wales , US, Canada, etc)
- Familiar working at a high level
- Proven track record maintaining and winning clients
- Comfortable managing and growing a team
- Familiar with the GCC market
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Corporate Lawyer - US International Law Firm
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
MBG Corporate Services
Dispute Resolution Associate for a Boutique Regional Law Firm