Job description / Role
• Track key accounts and maintain a healthy database.
• Coordinate with suppliers for shipments and generate inventory plans.
• Prepare price lists and update them on a regular basis.
• Generate product wise expiry list and sampling activity tracking list.
• Responsible for planning and organising events to be held in the category.
• Coordinate with other departments – Operations, Warehouse and Logistics..
• Generate monthly reports, product listing, costing etc..
• A passion for Pastry & Bakery.
• College or University degree with one to two years related experience in a similar industry.
• Must be familiar with any ERP system and Microsoft Office suite packages.
• Excellent communication skills (proficiency in English).
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Highly innovative and proactive with a tenacious work attitude.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Port Operations Executive
The Kanoo Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
Storekeeper for an MEP Company
MAYKS HR Consulting