Job description / Role
- Produces high-quality desserts, puddings, icings, fancy pastries and creates new designs & recipes to prepare confections.
- Assigns specific baking tasks and directs workers in task performance.
- Measures and mixes ingredients, such as flour, flavoring, and fruit, to form concoctions.
- Kneads dough into desired shape and places dough in oven.
- Turns oven controls to regulate temperatures and to set time cycle for baking products.
- Decorates products with icing designs, using spatula and cream bag.
- Inspects pastry shop, baking equipment and workers for cleanliness.
- He/she will have to prepare their own inventory list for their station.
- He/she should have the ability, knowledge and skill to fill in for another chef when he or she is absent from another station. Thus, basic overall knowledge is required.
- Has to make sure that standard recipes and plating guides are followed at all times in her/his outlet
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
Optional languages Arabic
- French (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.