Job description / Role
• Orients and educates patients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the patient care coordinator; initiating the care plan; providing educational information in conjunction with direct care providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing care requirements.
• Develops interdisciplinary care plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and care requirements with other care providers; resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression
• To be fully conversant in all areas of Reception; either Main Reception or other areas where patients are “arrived” in a department.
• Meet and greet patients and visitors in a warm, respectful and courteous manner at all times , acting in a way that actively contributes to the promotion and improvement of the Serenity Dental Clinic brand and in line with the Clinics Service Vision “
• Issue Medical Record Numbers, front sheets, labels, make up medical records and other administrative documents as required.
• Provide efficient and effective administrative support during our users clinics or tests, or procedures.
• Respond to all enquiries regarding clinic facilities or re-direct enquires to the correct departments when needed.
• Interview patients in a polite and friendly manner in order to obtain relevant information for registration purposes; updating patient details at each appointment; inputting all information accurately onto the computer system.
• Receive payment from all patients in respect of clinic services provided and maintain integrity of personal float.
• Ensure transactions are correctly recorded and receipted. Allocate cash to carriers or patients in accordance with billing agreements as required.
• Check, bill and post on a daily basis all charges for Clinical or other areas as required
• Raise cash or credit card refunds and obtain authorization as required
• Implement manual procedures during computer downtime and transfer information when system is reinstated.
• Make follow-up bookings for patient after appointment
• Assist patient with booking further tests or consultations
• Become the clinics brand ambassador.
Preferred experience in Dental Clinic or Hospitals in UAE
Degree in Business/Management or Medical background.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Effective clinic coordination techniques;
• Impact ethnicity, race, national origin, and gender have on communication and interaction;
• General clinic policies and procedures.
• Managing change;
• Monitoring legal and regulatory changes;
• Leading, training, and coordinating the work of others in a team environment.
• Operate a variety of office equipment;
• Engage effectively with an ethnically and culturally diverse population;
• Work independently.
• Manage clinic & patient schedules
About the Company
SANAD AD is an Abu Dhabi based enterprise formed by key individuals in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The objective of SANAD which is the Arabic word for Support, is to incubate and implement projects that aim to drive and enhance national prosperity. SANAD focuses on profitable projects and businesses that seek to increase levels of entrepreneurship & innovation and build capacity in areas in the society and economy that require further investment such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Real Estate.
Customer Relations Executive
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons
Personal Assistant / Executive Secretary
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)