Job description / Role
Responsible for managing the membership, patrons' circles and cultivation events.
Leading local government entity in Abu Dhabi
* Develop and implement strategies to increase membership and patronage.
* Manage and maintain relationships with existing patrons and members.
* Collaborate with internal teams to create membership programs and events.
* Oversee membership communications and marketing materials.
* Track membership data and revenue to evaluate the success of membership programs.
* Opportunity to work within a top tier-local government entity
* Continued professional and personal development opportunities
* UAE National with Family Book
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
* 7 years of post graduate experience in membership.partnership management.
* Fluency in Arabic and English.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.