Job description / Role
- Following up on requisitions and checking approval based on the company's approval workflows, procedures and policies (hierarchy/authorization matrix).
- Daily booking of assigned payables transactions in accordance to meet the monthly timetable deadline (POs, Receipts, Receipt Delivery, Invoices, Payments, Prepayments, Advance Payments, Expense claims, etc...).
- Timely & consistent reconciliations for all assigned Payables statement of accounts and Periodical Balance confirmations.
- Timely payments preparations based on aging report to be extracted periodically
- Keep the filing up to date on daily basis.
- Properly maintaining assigned supplier’s files.
- Assisting in team work to ensure a smooth monthly periodical closing for AP Module in accordance with the finance department's monthly timetable.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Accounting, (Accounts Payable is a plus)
- Oracle experience is preferable
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Attention to details
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Addmind Hospitality Group
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC