Job description / Role
• Executing all policies and procedures pertaining to payroll administration and processing.
• Processing monthly and hourly payroll to ensure timely and accurate payment for all the employees.
• Verifying time reports, update, compute and maintain up-to-date leave accrual.
• Interfacing with staff in Administration teams to verify employee funding, appointment actions, appointment durations, plus resolve salary and pay discrepancies.
• Calculation of hours worked by examination of time cards, time sheets, or electronic media. Prepares deductions for authorized and mandatory deductions, data on hires, terminations, and wage adjustments.
• Knowledge about WPS, and all aspects of payroll processes and maintaining up-to-date payroll records in ERP software
• Supervising accurate data records, processing monthly payrolls, reconciliation of payroll figures with the finance department, ensuring audit compliance, preparing & reporting on monthly MIS, providing staff guidance & procedures related to payroll and ensuring HR services provided are as per agreed service levels
• Prepare and process final settlement of separated staff.
• Maintain employment records and individually handle HR related queries
• Maintain employees leave records, Leave calculation/Leave rules
• Candidate must have industry background preferably from F&B OR Hospitality
• Familiar with UAE Labour laws.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years UAE experience in Payroll management
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in UAE
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.
SFM Corporate Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Human Resources - Team Leader