Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility based in Abu Dhabi is currently recruiting for Pediatric Nurse.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Responsibility and accountability for the assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with intellectual disability and mental health experience.
- Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
- Promoting progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
- Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Promoting good health and well – being through education.
- Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
- Adhering to and promoting the Professional Nurses Code of Conduct for Abu Dhabi and home country
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years in a large hospital with relevant experience with pediatric patients with same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Strong working exposure in either Any ICU/PICU/CICU/Neuro ICU/SICU/NICU/Paediatric nurse.
- Willing to work 12 hours per shift or 48 hours per week
- Wide background is preferred in general medical area and in rehabilitation Cerebral Palsy, Road Traffic Accident, Fractures, tracheostomized patients
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.