Job description / Role
• Performs physical therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled procedures, and ongoing evaluation for babies, infants, children, and teenagers with developmental, congenital, and neuromuscular disorders as well as those recovering from injury, who are receiving services through the Center.
• Perform in-depth patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals. Goals may include improving coordination, balance, strength, endurance, and sensory integration skills.
• Implement treatment plan by using exercises that stimulate and activate different parts of the body. Play should be intertwined with treatment to aid success.
• Develops a therapy care plan to provide direction to other team members involved in the plan of care. Reviews and updates care plan per policy and client need.
• Create, implement and revise the individual treatment program.
• Instruct and advise parents on physical therapy treatment plan appropriate to the client's needs and within the context of his/her environment and learning ability.
• Write detailed reports upon evaluation and monitor and evaluate patient's progress.
• Work with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy.
• Consult and work with team members of the HH multidisciplinary team to incorporate appropriate strategies and goals into the child’s plan to ensure the child’s fullest development.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement process.
• Participates in discharge planning and documents this in client record.
• Promotes program and business development
• Participates in group discussions/meetings/presentations
• Builds professional relationships through society functions and organizational meetings and events
• Meets productivity standards set by therapist team leader
Required Education & Experience
• DPT-level education
• Three years or greater experience in a multi-disciplinary pediatric setting
• PCS (pediatric specialty certification) a plus
• Minimum Education: Masters Degree
• Minimum Experience: More than seven years’ experience as a Pediatric Physical Therapist
• Experience with Moderate to Complex Cases
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.