Job description / Role
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on helping our clients gain a competitive people advantage in all its facets - reward management, global mobility, HR transformation, legislative compliance and much more.
PAS has five key areas: Mobility, Reward, Talent, Systems and Performance.
• In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance and reporting risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce and obtain the best value from this vital talent.
• We place great importance on providing valuable tax and immigration planning advice in order to facilitate the most cost effective and efficient operations for our clients
Your key responsibilities
• Manage the successful delivery of immigration projects in UAE and GCC region
• Responsible for day-to-day client delivery
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
• Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
• Coaching and motivating colleagues
• Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
• Key member of one of the client service groups providing full services to a client portfolio.
Skills and attributes for success
• Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
• Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
• Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Project management skills to plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Self-starter; willing to be accountable for your decisions and output
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Strong technical skills and keen to develop further (GCC immigration)
• 3 years’ experience with mobility compliance work, and specifically UAE immigration compliance
• Experience working within professional services
• Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
• A degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Computer literate including a good knowledge of excel and word
• Client focused and commercially aware
• Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
• Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
• Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region