Job description / Role
People Advisory Services -Mobility -Immigration Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on helping our clients gain a competitive people advantage in all its facets - reward management, global mobility, HR transformation, legislative compliance and much more.
PAS has five key areas: Mobility, Reward, Talent, Systems and Performance.
In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance and reporting risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce and obtain the best value from this vital talent. We place great importance on providing valuable tax and immigration planning advice in order to facilitate the most cost effective and efficient operations for our clients
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for day-to-day client delivery
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
• Manage the successful delivery of immigration projects in UAE and GCC region
• Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
• Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
• Coaching and motivating colleagues
• Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
• Key member of one of the client service groups providing full services to a client portfolio.
• To proactively manage the financial metrics on their accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
• Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
• Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
• Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Project management skills to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Self starter; willing to be accountable for your decisions and output
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Strong technical skills and keen to develop further (GCC immigration)
• 3 years’ experience with mobility compliance work, and specifically UAE immigration compliance
• Experience working within professional services
• Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
• A degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Computer literate including a good knowledge of excel and word
• Client focused and commercially aware
• Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
• Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
• Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.