Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
Our Workforce Analytics Analyst will have to be an analytical genius with a passion for building dashboards and crunching data, so we can tell our business stories. We're looking for an analyst who is comfortable with ambiguity and data that is evolving and growing with our rapid digital transformation.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement HR Data Governance and gap analysis based on needed metrics
- Correlating HR Metrics with Business performance
- Develop and routinely create reports containing business metrics including turnover, retention, hire time to fill, open positions analysis, employee engagement, costing and productivity report related to payroll and manpower etc.
- Analyze and make recommendations based on historical data and ability to predict trends
- Maintain workforce analytics reporting inventory
- Create and customize timely metrics, trends, statistical data, analytics, summaries, graphical representation, and special reports utilizing relevant data sources analyze and logically present data
- Optimize on the current people analytics dashboard
- Internal consultant to People team in the area of workforce data and analytics
- Establish and maintain a reporting strategy for HR team; ensuring reports and analysis are accurate and constructed to support stakeholder review and decision making
- Design spreadsheets and databases using information compiled from numerous sources
- Understand day-to-day operations to maintain the accuracy and integrity of data when processing reports; work cross functionally to correct discrepancies
- Perform biweekly, monthly and quarterly audits, analyzing data and provide proactive feedback
- Liaise with IT Data Architecture team to establish connection with servers for data extracts
- Ability to benchmark business / HR metrics to create optimizational model
- Stay abreast of current trends and tactics in the world of People analytics (metrics, platforms, tools, etc.)
What a successful person will look like:
- University Degree in HR, Business or any related fields/ Certifications in either Data Analysis or Data Science, and Data Visualization are required.
- Knowledge in Power BI, Tableau, SQL and Microsoft Data Gateways are a plus
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.