Job description / Role
We care deeply about building remarkable events. We serve our Creative Community the same way we love to be served. We are proud of our work, we are passionate, hardworking, thoughtful and feel comfortable spending time with each other. We organise events around the city which include Talks, Workshops, and Creative Markets. Google -ing Creative Festival to learn more.
We are looking for a part-time Creative Assistant to provide our office with administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. If you’re the kind of person that loves the mess others make because it gives you the chance to come up with an organisational system and implement it, we’re excited to meet you.
• Act as the point of contact between the team and internal/external clients
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Make travel arrangements
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Project-based full-time role within a dynamic team (4-6 weeks)
• Opportunity to work with a start-up business that’s making an impact in the creative world
• A chance to make this role your own and help our team and community prosper
• Flexible working environment
• A chance to make a difference
We like to take this moment to let you know that we read 100% of the applications, and due to the very large number of applications, we're unable to come back to those that have not been shortlisted. We appreciate your understanding.
• Proven work experience as a personal assistant
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (Arabic is considered a plus)
• MS Office proficiency
• Discretion and confidentiality
About the Company
We care deeply about building remarkable sustainable events. We serve our Creative Community the same way we love to be served. We are proud of our work. We are passionate, hardworking, thoughtful and feel comfortable spending time with each other. We organise creative events around the city which include Talks, Workshops, and Creative Markets. Google ing creatives to learn morey.