Job description / Role
Day to day role
• Manage appointments, coordinated reservation and send RSVPs to events, and schedules and assist with meeting as necessary (Calendar/access management)
• Coordinate local and international travel. (Book flights, hotels, taxis etc.)
• Create and maintain travel itineraries.
• Responsible for ensuring all travel documents are up to date and valid.
• Liaise with internal and external staff
• Keep on top of important tasks and deadlines
• Draft and prepare presentations and correspondence
• Carry out varied research
• Supporting all administrative needs and correspondence
• Undertaking ad hoc personal errands
• Handling specific projects e.g. planning a holiday, house move or event
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
Essential Skills needed
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• High degree of professionalism
• Ability to use initiative and work independently
• Punctual and reliable
• High level of flexibility and willingness to be on call
• Perfect English
• Background in fashion/beauty or photography and video editing.
• Multiple languages (French/ Arabic).
• Outgoing and bubbly.
About the Company
The name "OFA" One for all, All for one, comes from the concept of togetherness. Everyone and anyone being a part of it, relating to it & expressing it. Ofa is an extension of Hala & her idea of celebrating femininity in the form of Fine jewellery.
A unique & meaningful approach to style, OFA’s signature design is inspired from a symbol of strength and pride, particularly used on swords. In a world of fast-moving retail, and quick trends, Ofa is a brand of timelessness and self-expression.
With Carefully crafted, and attention to detail our pieces are made, focusing on Gold, Diamonds, and Precious Stones.
It is our key value to focus on sustainability and help the environment become a better place, therefore our packaging is re-usable and paperless.
Personal Assistant to the CEO
RTC-1 Employment Services
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Personal Assistant to MD