Personal Assistant (PA)
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Job description / Role
We are looking for a competent Personal Assistant to provide personalized professional, logistical and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis with the Managing Partner on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the executive by attending meetings with the executive, or in the executive's absence; taking minutes of meetings, speaking for the executive.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Records and book keeping.
• Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
• Enthusiastic, hard working, positive, excited on your role and contributions.
• Finance and accounting or auditing background would be an advantageous, as well as Social media and website maintenance knowledge.
About the Company
A professional public accounting, Audit, Tax, and Advisory firm.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq