Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a highly reputable investment firm who is bringing in multiple world renowned luxury F&B brands to the UAE. We are working directly with the CEO to assist in identifying a talented Personal/Executive Assistant.
- Serves as the point of contact for clients internally and externally
- Screens and directs phone calls and distributes correspondence
- Responds to requests and queries
- Schedules and manages meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Takes notes and records meetings
- Purchases supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Maintains office filing system
This is a very exciting opportunity for those looking to work in a Top Tier environment with one of the most luxurious brands.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be a success in this role, applicants should demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years experience as a PA/Executive Assistant
- Fluent in English and Arabic, knowledge of French would be desirable but not essential
- A degree or certifications in Business, Admin, Finance, HR or marketing would be preferred
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Executive Assistant to President
Personal Assistant to the Managing Partner
Metin Mitchell & Company
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Banke International Properties