Job description / Role
Our client, an event management firm, is urgently looking for Personal Assistant to a VVIP who will report directly to the VVVIP of the organization. In this role, you will provide administrative support in all required areas as designated by the VVIP, working with her at her residence. Other responsibilities you will have include:
• Ensure the administrative functions of the VVIP's Office and residence to run smoothly and efficiently
• Coordinate communication between the VVIPs and guests, dignitaries and Royal Protocol
• Take dictation, prepare letters, reports, presentations and official correspondences as per instruction of the VVIP
• Prepare the Founder’s incoming and outgoing mail post are handled promptly (including cover letter, envelopes, dispatch and delivery process)
• Support the VVIP in responding to telephone calls/faxes/emails/letters addressed to the Founder.
• Coordinate with Admin. Coordinator to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of administrative functions of the Office of the Founder
• Receive queries and explanations, if any, on behalf of the VVIP and co-ordinate with the concerned personnel in the Section to provide necessary clarifications
• Responsible for the correspondence and English when required
• Assist in managing VVIP's Office budget and ensure expenditure is monitored effectively
• Undertake filing, Log & Archive Incoming / outgoing correspondence
• Responsible for proofreading and Translation as and when required
• Liaise with Company’s Advisors, Royal Offices and Ambassador offices and liaise with the female advisors on the Royal Balcony
• Draft, label & dispatch Press Conference/ Festival invitations for Sheikhs, & VIP guests of the festival and dispatch the English invitations from the Founder.
• Collate festival guest information, liaise with the Events department on the bookings and send the booking confirmation to the guests
• Coordinate with the marketing team on the Eid greeting cards printing and ensure the dispatch of the same
• In charge of guest relations and their logistics arrangements during Festival
• Serve as a liaison officer with guests and artists as and when required during festival
• Serve as a backup for Personal Assistant as and when required
• Take dictation and circulate the Minutes of Meeting
• Obtain approval from Founder of the photos taken in each event, liaise with the Marketing to store the approved photos in the photo gallery and dispatch the photos with a message to the people as instructed by the Founder
• Ensure the arrangement of Flowers and Compliment Cards as and when required
• Meet & greet VVIP's Office guests to Office and prepare welcome bags if required
• Contribute to Festival Annual debrief, revision of processes etc.,
• Respond to daily instructions of the VVIPs
• Perform other tasks related to the function as they arise and as delegated by the VVIP
• Perform tasks during Festival as instructed by the VVIP
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a diploma or a bachelor’s degree
• Fluent English speaker; knowledge in Arabic is a plus but not mandatory
• Must have at least 7 years of high-level EA experience or extensive experience in supporting VVIPs
• Must have worked with a government entity / event management or have previous dealings with VVIPs
• With knowledge in protocols
• Willing to work for longer hours
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Personal Assistant to MD
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|
Personal Assistant (PA)
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises