Job description / Role
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the CEO
• Organising the CEO’s personal commitments
• We are currently seeking a C suite level Executive Assistant to join our company.
• The person should be able to proactively deal with complex issues leading on and coordinating projects as required.
• They will lead on appropriate companywide initiatives and provide an efficient and effective administrative and support service.
• We are looking for an individual who has at least 2 years’ experience working at a C Suite Level in the region, and a fluent Arabic speaker.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Executive Assistant to CEO
Irwin & Dow