Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for the CEO, should have a fluent command of the English and Arabic language and be well-organised. Ease/familiarity with business communication protocol is essential. The role includes site visits and executive coordination on behalf of the company.
• Ability to anticipate needs and think proactively
• Customer service oriented
• Project management, Schedule Management, and Travel Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication both in English and Arabic
• Minimum 3-years top level Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant support
• Superb attention to detail
• Experienced in analysing and developing generic reports and reading general financial information
• Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently
• Ability to continually prioritise using own judgment
• Able to execute excellent presentations
• Exceptional travel, calendar and schedule management experience
• Appreciation for high standards and striving for excellence
• Outstanding service orientation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people under varied circumstances
• Exceptional judgment and discretion, ability to make sound decisions with minimal direction
• Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment Skills
• Strong project management skills
• Outstanding MS Office skills particularly in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Strong organisational and analytical skills
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidate should be available immediately
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in same field- Arabic and English language is a MUST
• Valid UAE Driver's License is a MUST
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with typing skills
• Experience in managing multiple priorities and administrative coordination
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
About the Company
UDrive is the first car sharing provider in the Middle East that provides car rental by the minute.
Locate a car through our mobile app to access and drive them after you have registered with us. End your trip at your destination and only pay for the time you used the car, including fuel and RTA public parking in Dubai and Sharjah (as provided on the permit inside the car).
There’s always a car nearby waiting for you. No long rides to Car Rental Shops. Return the car at the authorized spots with no hassle.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to UHNWI
Irwin & Dow
Private Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Personal Assistant / Secretary
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||15 Aug|