Job description / Role
• Prepare meals in private according to employers' recipes or tastes, handling all meals for the family and possibly for other staff.
• Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils on daily basis.
• Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
• Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
• Plan menus according to employers' needs and diet restrictions.
• Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
• Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
• Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
• Travel with employers to vacation homes to provide meal preparation at those locations.
• Specialize in preparing fancy dishes and/or food for special diets.
• Create and explore new cuisines.
• Experience in Arabic and Italian cuisine.
• Knowledge of UAE Emirati dishes
• Knowledge of confectionery and bakery certificate
• Hygienic and presentable.
• Punctual and sticking to meals timings and schedule.
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene all the time.
• Good communication skills
About the Company
A leading group in the UAE.