Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a reputed company with multiple offices throughout the Middle East, Swisslinx Middle East are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the company’s CEO.
The job responsibilities will include:
• Taking care of all administrative and organisational tasks related to the daily activities of the CEO
• Extensive schedule management
• Providing support to the CEO’s family
• Looking after travel arrangements, expenses, daily, incoming emails and calls
• Coordinating with other departments on behalf of the CEO
• Providing administrative support on business activities, ad hoc projects, client management
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant at C level (ideally having supported a CEO before)
• Experienced in providing both professional and private assistant (for family, etc.)
• Excellent command computer programs
• English at a native level
• Strong presentation and communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience and feel you are right for the job, please do apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.