Job description / Role
• Should find ways to expand our global footprint wherever there is an opportunity to better serve our customers.
• Make sure to provide clients with the products and services that make our businesses run. We offer more than 300,000 stock keeping units, and we have the technical expertise to back them up.
• Understanding customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations
• Creating a business where our customers choose us because of our service
• Should maintain the company as a market leader in supply chain management through superior customer service, by leveraging the strengths of our employees, processes, suppliers, and information
• Should collaborate with our suppliers, our customers, and one another to optimize the sum of all individual efforts, while being active participants in the communities where we live and work.
• Must be a Bachelor Degree Holder
• Must have relevant experience on the same post (PPE Sales Executive)
• Good English command
• Having UAE Driving License
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Office, Excel
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.