Job description / Role
Our Personal Shopper is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by helping customers achieve their desired looks through the selection of personal style items. Our Personal Shopper must also demonstrate extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and the passion and ability to identify the client's tastes, activities, body type and desired image in order to tailor a look to each client's needs.
• Work on appointments to style Guests.
• To meet set monthly/yearly sales targets.
• Maintain proficient system of client data base information.
• Prepare monthly feedback on client requests to improve on offerings.
• Network regionally all client data base.
• Target different demographics to ensure maximization of client reach.
• Work closely with PR/Marketing on regular VIP personal shopping events.
• Attend all styling and in-store marketing events.
• Deliver trainings and product presentations to store team.
• Schedule appointments and set sales targets to improve flagship stores.
• Work closely with the marketing/buying team and provide regular feedback on client segments and purchasing power.
• Keep up-to-date with market trends / new releases/ competitor activities.
• Attend events to improve revenue by building stronger database.
• Work closely with buyers, multi-brand areas/concessions to develop thorough understanding and knowledge of current offerings and keys sellers.
• Provide regular updates to Store/Area Manager on client’s preferences, trends, best sellers
• Act as a trusted consultant by partnering and jointly working with the sales team to upgrade the buying experience and provide the highest customized level of service to various individual shoppers.
• Coordinate with marketing on upcoming promotions and events by reviewing VIP list and determining product needs.
• Recruit new VIG (very important guests) and turn regular guests to loyal.
• Communicate with customers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations.
• Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
• Evaluate the client's physical attributes, preferred style, and personality to easily provide the most suitable choices.
• Deal with all customer complaints and website issues in the back office.
• Provide personalized attention and advanced knowledge of products, services and trends, become a trusted consultant for shoppers who want an enhanced buying experience.
• Provide advanced training to sales team.
• Achieve the sales target by providing personalized attention and advanced knowledge regarding products and trends.
• Focus on selling and up selling.
• Build client data base and drive the relationship with clients using mail, e-mail, telephone and face-to-face communications.
• Work closely with CRM team on customer acquisition and retention.
• Push own social media brand to influence and attract guests and drive traffic to store/ online site.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or fashion related field.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the luxury fashion industry in UAE.
• A proven track record of exceeding sales targets and building lasting relationships with customers.
• Strong fashion and styling sense.
• Knowledge about latest trends, styles and products.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Effective communication skills.
• Preferably bilingual Female: fluent in English and Arabic.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.