Job description / Role
Job description / Role
• Responsible for driving the launch of the company products on the market by achieving accelerated high levels of listing, distribution, availability and appropriate merchandising within the targeted customer base (Pet shops, clinics, hospitals, online customers and the supermarket chains at the residential areas).
• Responsible for serving the channels and sales team that is under his/her responsibility to achieve the correct service levels the correct volume, mix of product and displays at the outlets to the agreed company standards to have the optimum coverage for the targeted channels across the uae.
• Responsible for achieving the sales target & timely collection of credit outlets with no overdue.
• Responsible for the implementation of the company strategies and plans in the channels under his/her responsibility.
• Responsible about building strong relationships with the customer base and drive customer advocacy for our products by educating retailers.
• Search for new customers, initiate partnership and new customer acquisition.
• Ensure that the sales route is always up to date with optimum & efficient route plan.
• Ensure that the route have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service the outlets on a weekly/Bi-weekly basis.
• Responsible to execute the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets to meet the companies ’Picture of Success’ standards.
• Responsible to reconcile his/her van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
• Achieving accelerated high levels of listing, distribution and availability within the targeted customer base.
• Achieving volume and value target by brand & segment.
• Timely collection of credit outlets with no overdue.
• Service targets being achieved/exceeded.
• Correct product distribution in outlets within his/her responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree/certificate in Veterinary/Sales/Marketing or related field
• Any nationality, 25 – 35 years old
• At least 3 years’ UAE experience in the Pet Food category
• Valid UAE residency visa & light trucks driving license is a must
• Excellent communication, negotiation and Sales skills
• Must have strong knowledge of the veterinary / pets’ products market & database
• Must be a team player
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Pet Food Salesman
A Leading Company in UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services