Job description / Role
Pharmacies Sales Rep for Sharjah +N Emirates
On behalf of our partner client, BAC is recruiting a Sales Representative - Pharmacies for their Sharjah / Northern Emirates market.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Sales Representative covering pharmacies in UAE
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.