Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Location: Abu Dhabi
• At present we are sourcing for HAAD Licensed Phlebotomist. This position is for one of the largest premium medical Center in the heart of Abu Dhabi.
• Responsible for the collection and accessioning of laboratory specimens of patients.
• Accountable for collection which adheres to infection control and Hospital Policies and Procedures.
• Will be responsible to liaise with Medical and Nursing Staff regularly.
• Assists with monitoring stocks supplies and tabulating daily statistical and workload data
• Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
• At least two (2) years of Medical Laboratory experience especially in the field of phlebotomy.
• Currently licensed in country of origin and with HAAD license to practice in Abu-Dhabi UAE.
• Fluent in spoken & written English, Arabic language is desirable, but not essential
• Salary: Approx 5,000AED (negotiable) + Standard benefits as per UAE labour laws.
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.