Job description / Role
• Nursing background, Physician assistant, Doctor secretary, Nursing Assistant.
• Nurse who can assist doctors to do physical check up for the patient.
• Encoding doctor’s prescription, reports, summary in systems for patient records.
• Checking Vital Sign, assisting nursing staff.
• Preparing claim forms of the patient for insurance submission, insurance documentations.
• Gathering and checking the Laboratory reports, and other diagnostic tests done and attaching to patient’s file.
• Physician Assistant/ Doctor Secretary/ Nursing Assistant, Bachelors in Nursing, female preferably Filipina, without UAE Nursing License, with 1 to 2 years home country experience.
• Excellent salary and benefits to the right candidate.
• This position is available for Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Dubai.
About the Company
A management consulting firm in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Helpdesk Agent - Hospital
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Nov|
Team Admin / Office Manager
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts