Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is currently recruiting for Physiotherapist for Abu Dhabi location.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Conducting assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with short term or long term medical care.
• Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
• Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promoting good health and well–being through education.
• understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
• Adhering to and promoting the Professional Code of Conduct for Abu Dhabi and home country
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• At least 5 years as a Physical Therapist in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience with patients with experience working in critical care / community service / 100 bed capacity hospital
• Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy
• Experience either in the treatment of adult or children patients
• Willing to work for 12 hours (AM and PM shift), 48 hours per week
• Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
|Abu Dhabi||26 Mar|
A Leading Holding Company in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||6 May|
Allied Health Professional
NMC Specialty Hospital
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|
Al Sawan Company