Job description / Role
Our client, a premier Physiotherapy Centre, is currently looking for a Physiotherapist that specializes in Orthopaedic, Pediatrics and Women’s health, to be based in Dubai. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• To provide one-on-one physiotherapy treatment sessions with the purpose to restore, improve, and maximise our patient's range of motion, physical strength, function, and overall wellbeing.
• To follow an integrative treatment method, and identify and isolate the root causes of health issues rather than simply addressing the symptoms.
• Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the development of additional clinical skills in the speciality.
• Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promoting good health and well–being through education.
• Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
• Adhering to and promoting the Professional Code of Conduct for Dubai and its home country
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy (from Eastern and Western European Countries)
• At least 1-2 years as a Physical Therapist in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience in Orthopaedic, - Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Cardiovascular, and Neurological therapy.
• Willing to work for 48 hours per week / 2 days off
• Must be willing to work in Dubai
• European nationals only
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.