Job description / Role
We have partnered with a global leading construction consultancy business. Their head office for the region is based in Dubai, however this role will be site based, across the UAE. We need candidates who will be flexible with location. This is an exciting time to join a reputable name in the industry, as the construction market in the Middle East tops over $1trillion in contract awards in 2022.
This role is site based reporting to the Regional Directors.
- Developing an overall target programme with multiple stakeholder inputs and activities including design, procurement, permitting and approvals, construction, testing, commissioning, handover, across multiple workstreams
- Preparing 'what-if' scenarios
- Reviewing design consultants' and contractors' baseline programmes
- Monitoring and reporting all programme-related activities
- Reviewing resource and cost loaded baseline programmes
- Providing assessment of all sequencing and durations of construction activities
- Monitoring the planning and project controlling works for conformance with project procedures
- Reviewing contractors' lookahead schedules and weekly reports
- Preparing and finalising weekly and monthly progress report submissions to the client
- Liaising and coordinating with the contractor and the client
- Attending all necessary meetings with the contractor and the client
- Reviewing and analysing contractor's claims and preparing recommendations reports
- Undertaking Primavera schedule tracking for progress updates
- BSc in construction management, engineering, architecture, planning, management information system or equivalent
- Strong experience using Primavera (P6) certification and MSP
- A minimum of ten years' technical delivery experience in villas and townhouses projects an advantage
- Accredited to a relevant professional body such as APM, CIOB or PMP Experience working on high-rise projects, fit-outs, testing and commissioning and tenancy co-ordination
- Post-contract experience in handover and final accounts
- Middle East experience essential
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
Planning Manager - Real Estate Developer
One Thousand Walls