Job description / Role
Planner/Project Controls Manager - Buildings
Engage Selection are currently working with a leading European Architecture & Engineering consultancy that are looking to recruit a Planner/Projects Control Manager for their Dubai office to work on a High Rise project.
This is a site-based role reporting to the Project Manager duties will include:
- Review & track progress on the Contractor’s Planning, Scheduling and management of the program of works
- Accumulate, collect and analyse data and information required for planning
- Review & track Contractor’s procurement plans & schedules
- Verify & update critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement/ execution
- Prepare cash flow, key performance indicator charts and histograms, manpower and quantity reports for the project.
- Evaluate and analyze the progress through updated status reports in various formats based on the contract schedule in order to provide performance assessment and accurate forecasts.
- Analysis of alternatives and options in the programming of works to allow what if considerations.
- Review and evaluate the subcontractors schedules & reports and recommend necessary actions in order to align the subcontracted items in schedule to the contract schedule.
- Conduct and participate in the progress and coordination meetings to discuss status of the project.
- Advise the Project Director/Manager when delay events occur and review extension of time claims in coordination with commercial team in order to assist the Project Manager make determinations on claims.
- Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress in order to re-align to an on time completion.
- Relevant university degree required
- High level of spoken and written English
- 5+ years experience
- Candidate should be highly organized, and be able to provide examples of previous successful site experience on high rise projects in the UAE
This role is 6 days a week and you must be immediately available to join.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.