Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a reputed Contractor for Pipeline Networks in Oil and Gas, Water & pumping we are recruiting an experienced Planning & Cost Control Engineer based in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will be a degree educated Civil or Mechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience working in the contracting sector and exposure to oil and gas / water pipeline networks construction.
Preference will be given to candidates that have worked on projects for the likes of the UAE government, ADWEA, ADDC, ADNOC, UAE Armed Forces, and Municipalities the job function will involve the following:
• Perform risk, cost control, planning and estimation functions
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports to monitor project costs and compare with budgets
Be the go-to person for project updates (cost, schedule, risks, etc.)
• Liaise continuously with Projects Execution and Management to ensure schedules and budgets are strictly enforced
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Undertake rigorous cost analysis for different types of projects (infrastructure, electromechanical, automation & instrumentation, and oil & gas services)
• Advise on a procurement strategy
• Understand the implications of HSEQ regulations
• The successful candidate will be a degree educated Civil or Mechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience working in the contracting sector and exposure to oil and gas / water pipeline networks construction.
• Preference will be given to candidates that have worked on projects for the likes of the UAE government, ADWEA, ADDC, ADNOC, UAE Armed Forces, and Municipalities.
When sending your cv please make sure it is in the following format:
• WORD DOCUMENT
• Under each of your companies please add 1 - 3 lines explaining who they are and what they do, for example a contractor for pipelines in oil and gas.
• You have mentioned the projects under each company, especially any projects for UAE government, ADWEA, ADDC, ADNOC, UAE Armed Forces, and Municipalities.
• Detail current salary and full package, and your notice period.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Planning Engineer
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance