Job description / Role
18,000 per month plus benefits
• A leading European engineering company for the Energy & Infrastructure sector. This business unit is focused on the design and construction of Transmission projects.
• After securing orders for new projects for the next three years they are looking to hire a Planning Engineer in Dubai.
• This role will report to the Project Manager and be involved in numerous projects at the same time.
• You will be responsible for preparing and reviewing schedules as well as amending schedules when there are delays.
• You will provide sound technical advice on all planning and scheduling activities for the projects you are involved in.
• Relevant Engineering Degree.
• Strong understanding of electrical systems, ideally high voltage.
• 7+ years’ experience in a planning role on EPC projects.
• GCC experience.
• Previous experience with transmission projects will be a distinct advantage.
• Salary of up to 18,000 AED per month.
• Family status VISA, Flights and Medical will be provided.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.