Job description / Role
• Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules.
• Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
• Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
• Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
• Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
• Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
• Prepare plans and schedules for all project delivery.
The above are General Job Description of a Planning Engineer which will later be specified to the selected candidates on the later stages of the interview process.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in the UAE as a Planning Engineer
• Roads and Infrastructure Experience (1 available vacancy) Buildings (one available vacancy)
• Preferably with Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Proficiency and MS Office, Primavera and other related Software
• Can multitask
• Strong analytical skill
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Planning Manager - Real Estate Developer
Ark In Interio