Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being able to manage schedule/planning of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction.
• Understanding the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace Way (control centre) from design through to handover.
• Being aware of current planning and scheduling methodologies.
• Building an understanding of the common tool sets used on typical Mace projects.
• Developing critical thinking skills to interrogate data and information.
• Being able to lead negotiations with third parties as a planning/schedule management specialist.
• Being able to respond to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
• Having excellent attention to detail and ability to validate and check data and reports, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
• You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project or commercial management disciplines, progressing towards a professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc.); relevant CSCS Card; technical professional with planning/schedule management experience, 10 years of experience, excellent knowledge of Construction Projects’ legal frameworks and excellent understanding of key project processes.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Planning Engineer
|Saudi Arabia-Red Sea Cost||9 Nov|
Planning Manager - PMC - Hotel/Commercial
Senior Planning Manager
Project Controls Manager