Job description / Role
PLANNING MANAGER – HIGH END INTERIORS & FIT OUT
Salary Up to 42,000 AED per Month + Flights , Medical & Schooling Allowance
Ref No. fITDTAbd 12
Leading Fit Out & Interiors business currently turning over circa 280 Million AED per Annum. Strong track within High End Residential , Luxury Boutique Retail, Hotels & Spas.
This client generally has anything in the region from 5-9 Projects underway at any one time. The could range in contract value from 7-60 Million AED. The Planning Manager will have the oversight on all projects working hand in hand with the Operations Manager & Commercial Director.
As an integral part of the senior leadership team you will be the “go to ” for all planning leadership and risk aspects of the program. You will be managing a small hands on team of planners and senior planners made up of Indian , Filipino & Pakistani skilled engineers.
You will be expected to lead by example and to be able to motivate and drive your team to the highest levels under what can only be described as demanding programs for demanding clients .
Can you look at delays, protect the program, manage risk & delay, get involved with change of program to meet clients changes or needs, EOT’s and ensuring that program is met to hit deadlines and landmarks set alongside the Operations Manager.
Brief Overview :
• Managing of effective project governance, processes and systems
• Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan (Primavera 6)
• Monitoring and applying performance management techniques
• Managing the change control process
You will be expected to split your time between the Head Office , Projects and Client Presentations & meetings to satisfy the business need. A solid knowledge base and network within UAE consultants, Developers and the supply chain is needed to you can make an impact in the role.
This is not a position or business where they want someone learning on the job that is new to the region!
AED 35,000 to 42,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, Medical & Schooling Allowance
Following is critical for the role :
• Senior Planner or Planning Manager experience for Multiple Fit Out Projects
• Managed a Team & Multiple Projects previously
• Prior DXB experience
• Degree Educated Desired but not essential
• Analytical and methodical approach to work
• Sounds Technical & Engineering background
• You understand urgency and are highly organized and motivated
• Are you a Cool , calm and calculated character able to handle pressure and multi task
Clear experience of :
• Strong Technical & Engineering understanding for how the Interiors integrates with the base build & MEP
• Understanding of the Dubai Approvals processes for each client & area
• Solid career experience that shows success and loyalty. Our client will not engage us for someone that has had 5 career moves in 7 Years it simply won’t wash with them
• Confident and able to client face. Do you pick up on buying signals and the chance to maximize further work and opportunities
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Planning Manager - High Rise Towers
Planning Manager - Data Centre Projects
Planning Manager / Sr. Engineer
Al Basti & Muktha (ABM)