Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer who is currently looking for a Planning Manager. This is a brand new role which is in support of the growth of new projects that has been started.
The Planning Manager will be responsible for Planning and Scheduling activities for the company. Duties are to include:
- Collaborate with Project Delivery teams and stakeholders (including suppliers, regulatory bodies) as required to integrate all time, cost and quality information to support the monitoring of project progress
- Capture, implement and share best practice Project Planning policy, processes and procedures across the business to drive continuous improvement and provide specialist advice where required.
- Review schedule / progress updates, and weekly and monthly progress reports, and validates accuracy of progress data in coordination with the site team.
In order to secure an interview for this role, applicants should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Min. 7 years’ proven experience in a similar role in project controls territory.
- Min. of 7 years’ advanced experience in Primavera 6 and MS Project for engineering and construction projects, in addition to other relevant software required for creating technical reports, plans and analyzing trends using numerical & statistical techniques, such as MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.