Job description / Role
The Planning & Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the financial planning and forecasting process, strategic planning and delivering insight through management reporting and analyst ensuring that evolves to meet the needs of the business.
Reporting to Finance Manager.
* Define once-a-month reportage to help monitor business performance
* Outline KPI's for the business that are in line with company initiatives and calculated goals.
* Balanced scorecard reporting
* Identify potential risk areas in business.
* Ensure that appropriate level of reporting is available for leadership meetings.
* Provide standard business performance analysis
* Develop analytical tools to understand drivers for Revenue recognition
* Provide business modeling
* Corporate Finance
* Business Planning
* Financial Qualification
* Arabic Speaking
* GCC Experience
* Big Four Experience
* Holding Company/Family Office Experience
Robert Half is working with an Investment Holding company based in Dubai.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Finance Manager for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
A Leading Company In The UAE