Job description / Role
Plastic Surgeon - DHA license - Dubai
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Plastic Surgeon for our client - a leading medical center in Dubai. The right candidate must possess a valid DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
- Consult patients to assess their concerns regarding appearance and the services they desire.
- Perform reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries including but not limited to liposuction, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, rhytidectomy, mammoplasty.
- Perform non-surgical procedures including Botox and cosmetic fillers.
- Provide patient education regarding safety and risks associated with the procedures.
- Perform follow-up procedures to ensure that the healing process is as expected.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to contribute and expand one's horizons.
- Competitive salary
- Visa, health insurance, tickets
- Eastern/Western European or Arab National
- DHA license or eligibility letter
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.