Job description / Role
To support the Engineering team on design and technical aspects during design development and supervision team during construction in the trade related to their qualification, prepare design and technical studies to assist the project senior engineer and/or the Project Manager , ensure the quality and production flow at every stage of the project, using BIM tools and other trade related software to develop project studies, all stages.
Line and Staff Relations
The Plumbing Engineer will report to the Head of Practice - Building Design in the design office and / or the trade senior engineer
- ADPI staff:
- Team of MEP Engineers as well as Architects and Engineers of other practices.
- BIM Manager and Technicians in the design office.
- Using BIM - Revit - and other software tools to assist Senior Engineer and design team in the delivery of a project from concept stage to project completion.
- Ensure the design meets all relevant international and / or regional codes and standard required for the project.
- Prepare list of deliverables per design stage.
- Ensuring that all project deliverables (drawings, specifications, calculations, simulations etc.) are fully coordinated and compliant with contractual obligations.
- Assist the quantity surveyor to prepare project estimate and BOQ.
- Deliverables for each stage are fully met and are reviewed for quality before they are submitted to the clients.
- Take initiatives to develop on BIM related tools - Dynamo BIM - and / or others, to increase productivity, knowledge and awareness across the related trades
- Ensure all design deliverables are compliant with the company standards QA/QC processes, and all relevant documentation are maintained for deliverables.
- Ensure that BIM coordination minutes are prepared and dispatched for multidisciplinary internal coordination meeting.
- Coordinate works internally within all disciplines and ensure that the design is fully coordinated using BIM coordination tools.
- Ensure that all coordination works are planned as per the program and tracked to ensure that all deliverables are compliant with the best of discipline design and construction industry .
- Support the Bid Manager in charge to prepare the Company's technical and financial offers in order to assess and define the proposed scope of work and necessary staff deployment and duration
- Actively participate into the company's innovation development
Profile Specifications - Minimum Requirements
- 8-10 years of total experience with a minimum of 3 years under BIM environment projects.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering. Master's would be advantageous
- UAE society of engineers membership.
- Strong proficiency in BIM (Revit) and supporting Revit tools skill
- Dynamo BIM or equivalent and other discipline related software
- Capability to anticipate needs in terms of resources vs contractual planning in order to deliver full design package on time
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and people orientation competencies.
- NFPA certification and Dubai Municipality Certification will be a MUST
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.