PR and Communications Executive
Job description / Role
Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Team to increase brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, retention and engagement while ensuring consistency of brand messaging.
Developing and implementing a wide range of PR and Communications strategies to support the Company's business and branding goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies.
• Build and maintain relationships with journalists, PR agencies, bloggers and local influencers to increase PR coverage, brand and product awareness.
• Plan and organize high-quality events such as press conferences and trade shows.
• Develop strategy and project plan for the Brand Support the creative team on collection launches and plan/execution of overall PR initiatives.
• Monitoring all kinds of news related to National Paints and the Industry.
• Run all corporate digital communication assets such as websites and social media accounts, and keep updating the information to ensure that all content is current and relevant.
• Proofread articles and branding for various communication materials for all distribution channels.
• Responsible for all internal marketing communications plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular emails including the layout of content.
• Bachelors’ degree in journalism, public relations, communication, or marketing from a reputable university.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing, PR and Communications in the UAE.
• Excellent in English and Arabic communication skills both oral and written.
• Proven track records with high-end media relations.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Strategic thinking with creative problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative leadership style across Departments and Functions.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
• Strong copy-writing and proofing skills, with a flair for creative writing.
About the Company
At National Paints we strive to provide products that help make peoples lives more vibrant and colorful.
Since our founding in early 1969 at Amman, Jordan, we have been moving forward at a rapid pace by capitalizing on all growth opportunities and improving our operating efficiency so as to expand on our global presence and sharpen our product portfolio.
Our Vision: To leave a distinct touch everywhere through our products and contribution in other products
Our Mission: To maintain distinct relations with our clients and work with them in a team spirit in order to fulfill their perception through providing them with high quality products by using up to date scientific methods and techniques.
Dubai Holding Group
Marketing Coordinator (Contract Role - 6 Months)
DKV International Real Estate
Brand & Media/Digital Marketing Executive
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)