Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a PR Executive who is proactive, hardworking and creative individual with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
You will be:
• Proactive story pitching on behalf of client accounts, working to meet agreed objectives.
• Keep track of current and future editorial opportunities for all clients, including but not limited to features, op-ed, comment opportunities, events and awards.
• Identify and flag up when campaign implementation is not effective and make recommendations for an alternative approach to account team and client where possible.
• Build and maintain relationships with media and influencer contacts, tracking movements across relevant publications and news beats, to support implementation of client campaigns and share knowledge with the wider team where relevant.
• Track and flag industry news developments for all clients to demonstrate relevant knowledge and understanding of your account portfolio and associated sectors - both internally and externally.
• Ensure client reports and additional account administration is completed in a timely manner, allowing time for internal reviews and edits without missing client deadlines.
• Establish yourself as a trusted contact for clients to discuss day-to-day tactics and account administration.
You will have:
• 6 months -1.5 year PR experience
• The job requires excellent written and communication skills in Arabic and English
• Excellent copy writing skills to produce engaging, accurate content for diverse audiences
• Effective team player
• Good media contacts and the confidence to build new ones
• Creativity in approach and understanding of impactful PR opportunities
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.