Job description / Role
Our client holds its presence in London, Dubai, Cairo and Beirut, & is a global platform supporting the pace of innovation and growth of young emerging and established entities looking to speak the millennial language and grow regionally and internationally.
They offer hand-on support to help fashion, lifestyle and luxury brands with their strategies, and specializes in Marketing & communication strategies, PR & new media, Experience-led concepts & events, Talent Management & Booking, and strategic retail solutions for B2B and B2C.
The platform has a global network of trend-setting corporations, media and influencers, made up of young entrepreneurs, opinion leaders and innovators with a cumulative audience of 500 million and reach of over 1 billion.
Job Title: PR Manager
Department: PR & Communications
Reports to: PR & Communications Director Job Category: Full-time
The PR Manager is responsible for managing at full capacity, the communication strategies and initiatives for existing and new retainer clients and strategic events.
As PR Manager you will have in-depth communications experience and strong managerial traits.
You will work closely with the wider PR team, as well as the Marketing and Events teams, to ensure we deliver clear, compelling and strategic brand communications within optimal timing and budget for our clients. You will be competent in working with both traditional and new media platforms and have a deep understanding of the ever-evolving digital and social media landscape.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and execute on PR & Communications campaigns including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for retained and new clients. Use insights to drive decision making in strategy development to execute effectively.
• Lead day-to-day client relations on multiple accounts and/or projects.
• Maintain constant and clear communication with clients and internal teams.
• Collaborate with internal strategy teams and support on research, briefs and strategies.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders; stylists, press thought leaders etc.
• Leverage network of influencer contacts for earned media opportunities that drive reach and advocacy.
• Build relations with senior media contacts for coverage and ongoing client opportunities whilst seeking new ways to raise the profile of our brands and drive news.
• Responsible for budget and timeline management for client accounts.
• Lead on the development of press releases, written statements, interviews etc.
• Maintain a current working knowledge of relevant competitive and category landscape and updates teams.
• Continually research and identify opportunities to build exposure through awareness for our clients to cut through changing landscape.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis to clients and compile monthly reports / project reports that include status on progress and performance.
• Coordinate on PR activations, press related events, shoots etc.
• Establish a strong image for MP. Increase the profile of MP and its founders by identifying opportunities across diverse media outlets, speaking opportunities, industry events.
• Contribute to the growth of the PR department via business development and identifying potential new clients.
• Collaborate cross functionally closely with other departments and the company’s seniors towards meeting clients targets and growth.
Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field Minimum of 6 years’ experience of PR
• Experience within the Fashion, luxury, lifestyle sector is preferable
• Fluent in English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent Communications skills
• Articulate in both written and spoken English
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Plans strategically
• Strong connection with media and influencers
• Leadership skills
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Event Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing / Head of Marketing Franchise