Job description / Role
As the Practice Lead you will build and deliver a broad portfolio of data analytics and Artificial Intelligence services to your target client-base across the region.
UAE-based organisation with exciting regional plans for growth and development.
* Identify market opportunities with existing and prospect clients across the region to introduce services and solutions with data analytics and artificial intelligence.
* Develop your go to market plan in conjunction with internal stakeholders across the business
* Build a strong team of experts in data science and engineering
* Develop the skills of the team to produce a world-class practice
* Act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to clients on all data/analytics/AI-related challenges to contribute to their overall digital transformation goals
* Fantastic opportunity to grow a new practice and build a service and solution portfolio to meet the needs of top Middle East clients
* Opportunity to build your own team
* Opportunity to join a company with strong investment and desire for success
* Strong experience in management consulting or solution design with an international, recognised tech business in the UAE
* Track record of creating data/analytics/AI solutions to fit business challenges for Middle East clients
* Experience of building and leading a successful team
* Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to build competitive, compelling consulting proposals
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Planning & Reporting Manager
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
BI Project Manager - Business Intelligence - Holding Group