Job description / Role
The pre sales consultant is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers requirements.
Duties of the Pre Sales Consultant
• Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
• Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
• Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
• Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
• Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
• Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
• Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
• Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
• Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
• producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Background of the Pre Sales Consultant
• Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
• Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
• An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
• Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
• Experience in dashboard design and building would be a pre.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.