Job description / Role
The Pre Sales Consultant - AWS / Azure will be focused on identifying and generating new market opportunities in the Public/Multi and Hybrid Cloud business for a large portfolio of enterprise accounts within the Middle East.
High growth tech vendor scaling new teams across MENA.
* Identify cloud market opportunities and trends in the MENA region, with specific focus on Public Cloud Managed Services Opportunities opportunities.
* Serve as a client-facing, pre-sales technologist who acts as a value-added technical and solution advocate for clients.
* Access the existing on-prem private/multi cloud customers install base and develop a plan to lift and shift to Public Cloud, showcasing the ROI, features and application modernisation.
* Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are advocated and followed in collaboration with the Service Operations management team.
* Present the company value proposition, vision and technologies, strategy, and product roadmaps to partners and customer roles including executives, technical management, and technical engineers.
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the most suitable candidate
* Consulting / pre-sales customer-facing experience with strong relationship building skills as well as cloud sizing, pricing, SoW, proposal experience.
* Deep knowledge of cloud services sales process and deployment models from Public Cloud vendors, specifically Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
* Experience with design of Cloud Solution Architecture on Azure / AWS
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Cloud Pre Sales Consultant - Red Hat
Excelsior Group ME
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||27 Oct|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Associate - Part Time