Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a major American Security (Facial Recognition) Manufacturer based in the UAE. Due to successful business wins, they have an exciting opening for a Pre-Sales/Solutions Manager.
Reporting directly to the VP, the ideal candidate will collaborate with BD team by acting as a technical expert during customer presentations whilst determining the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the our clients BD and engineering groups based globally.
Our client are looking for creative people that thrive in a fast paced environment and help shape it with their own individual personality. EMEA Emerging Markets has been one of the fastest growing territories for the Security Sector globally with a significant transformation in the way our client does business with customers and partners.
Research, explore and identify customer business problems:
• Work with the VP and BD team to identify and explore a customer's requirements.
• Helping to scope the right technical solution, establishing the potential for project wins
Product Demonstrations and Technical Presentations:
• Working with the team to validate customer requirements and jointly deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations that showcase potential solutions and assist in the technical closure of a deal.
• This also includes thought leadership at conferences, webinars and community engagements with the aim to create a one to many technical partner channel and community interaction.
• Take the lead in answering technical portions of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs)
• Orchestrate needed team efforts and demonstrate proofs of technology and proofs of concepts
• Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills
• Must have experience as a System Engineer
• Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies including Microsoft SQL Server
• Ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL OO concepts and rationale.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to read and write complex reports in English, with Arabic a plus
• Excellent client facing skills and the ability to solve challenging problems on site
• Excellent knowledge of VM Environments and Microsoft Clustering.
• Demonstrable experience of configuring PCs, servers and troubleshooting the Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
• Proven track record and experience of networking principles and the IP protocol.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest Windows Server and Desktop versions
• Experience with a development language (.Net, Java, C++, C #)
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Pre Sales Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Mall Facility Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services